Sunday, May 4, 2014

Catching Up

Once again I know it has been awhile since my last post, but trust me we have been keeping very busy in the art room. Most of my upper grades have been working on wonderful weaving projects which I plan on posting once they are done in the coming weeks and I have been kept busy setting up for the district art show. Not to mention my third and second grade students are all working on clay!

 Speaking of clay I never did get around to posting the finished products of my fifth graders clay face jug projects (which you can read about here). So here they are in all their glazed glory.


My fourth grade students also finished up clay projects. They made pinch pots which we then filled up with clay succulent plants, such as cactus and hens and chicks. Some students also got creative and added extra embellishments to his/her pot. Once they were fired we painted them with neon paints.


No comments:

Post a Comment